Erotic tantric massage Paddington
Come see us for a relaxing massage session
If you are in Paddington for a meeting then when you finish why not come see us a rather special and highly erotic body 2 body massage.
We are professionally qualified in deep tissue massage and have applied our skills to the sensual side of massage. So if like the sound of a cute Asian girl giving you a very relaxing tantric or nuru massage in Paddington call us today.
Sexy massage girls
Just imagine the hands of these ladies caressing your whole torso
Some information about this area
Located between the Royal Parks of Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens, Paddington is situated close to Notting Hill and West End. The area contains pretty parks, squares, gardens and cafes in addition to the Grade I listed Paddington Station and the Grand Union Canal.
Another landmark of the area is St Mary’s Hospital where penicillin was first discovered by Sir Alexander Fleming. This is also the hospital where Princes William, Harry and George and Princess Charlotte were born.
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, London Paddington Station provides railway links to the West of England in addition to the South West and South Wales. Travellers looking to reach Bath, Bristol, Oxford, Cardiff and Exeter use this station. It’s also the terminus for the Heathrow Express, which offers a direct non-stop train to LHR (London Heathrow Airport).
This central London neighbourhood offers activities such as:
- Canal boats rides from the quaint area of Little Venice to fashionable Camden. Alternatively, hire a paddleboard.
- A street food market in Merchant Square every Tuesday and Thursday
- The big screen events and table tennis offered at the grassy amphitheatre in Sheldon Square, surrounded by restaurants.
- Picnic alongside the giant chess game, table tennis courts and deck chairs at Talbot Square Gardens and Norfolk Square Gardens.
- If you’re a lover of longer walks, follow the Regents Canal all the way to ZSL London Zoo.
At lunchtime and during the evening, there are plenty of places to eat and drink including the Bridge House pub which holds comedy shows upstairs. With over 90 local hotels to choose from, you’ll find something to suit both your travel preferences and your budget.